Produced with the innovative technology Breton Terastone System, which puts together a mixture of prestigious stone materials such as marble, calcareous rock, granite, siliceous stone with cement and water.
The result is a completely natural product which thanks to its agreeable aesthetic appearance can be the ideal solution for elegant and glamorous spaces, but at the same time it is particularly suitable for places where lots of people walk, thanks to its high level physical/technical characteristics.
All Ecostone products consist of natural and eco-friendly materials, making them a leader in environmentally sustainable design, and suitable for use in both commercial and residential application.
Ecostone terrazzo tiles have a dedicated design focus, as well as having exceptional physical and mechanical characteristics. They are, therefore, an ideal solution for applications which require both a strong aesthetic, as well as a resistant and long wearing finish. Applications range from both residential to heavily trafficked commercial areas such as trade and shopping centres, airports, hospitals, schools and large buildings.
All Ecostone products consist entirely of natural materials, making them a leader in environmentally sustainable design, and suitable for use in both commercial and residential application, respecting the bio-construction and environment safe principles.
Ecostone in fact is made only with such natural components as stone aggregates obtained trough the crushing of waste material from marble, granite, quartz, quartzite.. quarries, and siliceous sand, mixed with cement and water.
• Ecostone products don't contain resins or other materials that are not compatible with current requirements for environmental safeguard.
• The processing residues do not pollute
• The production process of Ecostone does not require firing in a kiln at high temperature and this represents a substantial saving of energy
• The stone aggregates used for the production of Granite range are declared recycled materials according to the UNI EN ISO 14021 standards, with 100% recycled contents accordingly to point 22.214.171.124 b).
• Ecostone can be restored and renovated more times after its installation (polishing it on site) and it allows a long-lasting life of the flooring.
Questo sito utilizza i cookie per fonire la migliore esperienza di navigazione possibile. Continuando a utilizzare questo sito senza modificare le impostazioni dei cookie o clicchi su "Accetta" permetti al loro utilizzo.